Madden Manufacturing • October 24, 2016
Madden Manufacturing is capable of getting a “standard” (i.e. pump not needing a special motor) pump and/or repair parts to you within a day or two when necessary.
Yes, you read that right and there is no catch.
Some of our competitors can take up to 30 days to get you a chemical metering pump. They also have long lead times for repair parts which can leave your applications idle. A major factor playing against them is their size. These huge conglomerate companies have the money and resources to offer a vast variety of pumps. They simply can’t start building your pump right away.
Madden manufacturing focuses on one proven design. Our mechanically actuated diaphragm metering pumps provide consistent quality to accurately dose your chemicals for years of service. And we stock all of our parts so pumps can be immediately assembled to order and repair parts can often be sent out the same day.
The following section is the reasons we can achieve a 1 week lead-time as our standard lead time, and 1 to 2 day lead time for urgent pump orders:
- We stock 100% of parts that comprise a standard pump. Here’s what all that includes:
- TEFC, 1/3-1.5 HP, 1PH or 3PH motors
- 316 stainless steel, Teflon, PVC, and Polypropylene solution heads
- Neoprene, Hypalon, Teflon, and Viton diaphragms
- 316 stainless steel, Ceramic, Hastelloy C, and Teflon valve check balls
- Pump bodies and all of the parts in side of them, like pistons, worm gears, drive shafts, etc.
- We’re a small manufacturing company who prides in responsive customer service. We’re here for you! When you bring your inquiry to us, you’ll either be talking to Stu, Aaron, Lori, or Michelle and if it turns into and order it immediately goes back to the guys in the shop to be started. We have a steady flow of business, but our consistency, efficiency, and standard repeatable pump design mean your order will not be sitting on the shelf for weeks. We start right away!
- Since all of our parts are stocked, waiting to be assembled to order, it also means your repair parts are a simple ten minute job for us. The order goes back, and parts are carefully packaged and set in the shipping/receiving area ready to go!
And that’s pretty much it. We have a simple, rugged metering pump designed to be a workhorse for your application for 24/7/365 operations. And our business runs the same. Simple and efficient so that our customers always receive the best and most responsive service.
So if you’re in the market for a chemical injection pump, give Madden’s diaphragm metering pump a try. You’ll get it in a week and you won’t be disappointed.